Membership Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the Consumer Contracts Regulations any membership purchased via internet or telephone is eligible for a 14 day ‘cooling off period’ where you may cancel the membership without incurring any additional cancellation charges.
This would not include a refund of the joining fee and in addition you would be eligible to pay the full non-member price (currently £15) for any session attended during this time.
- Memberships are based on a 43 week year. We divide the cost over 12 calendar months so whilst you pay the same amount each month, you are effectively not being charged for the times we are closed.
- Unattended sessions do not ‘roll over’ to the next week/month.
- In the rare event that a class is cancelled due to circumstances outside our control, you are welcome to attend another class on an alternative day or time within 7 days.
- All memberships are subject to a minimum term contract (6 months if not
specified otherwise). This helps us to plan ahead and keep prices lower for everyone.
- It is a condition of membership that you have read, understood and agree to the terms of our Participation Agreement. You also agree to follow all other Street Motion rules and regulations, whether in writing or verbal instructions from staff.
- 30 days notice is required if you wish to cancel a membership after the minimum term has elapsed. Should you wish to cancel at the end of the 6th month we would need to have received an emailed cancellation request by the end of the 5th month.
- This is a summary of the full text which can be found here