1. This agreement commences either:
• If you are on the club’s premises, once you have indicated your acceptance in the declaration section of the electronic sign up process.
• If you are not on the club’s premises, once you have indicated your acceptance in the declaration section of the web sign up process and then either entered the clubs premises or after a period of
14 days has elapsed, whichever is earlier.
2. Your membership starts immediately upon successful electronic authorisation of direct debit or alternative approved payment method.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
4. Entitlement to membership is based upon your acceptance and understanding and agreement to our club rules, safety policies, and participation agreement, all of which can be found on our website.
FEES AND CHARGES
5. Memberships must be set up and authorised at least 48 hours in advance of an eligible class being attended. Memberships set up on the same day as the day of attendance will not be valid and the non-member price will be payable for that session.
5.1. The Joining Fee of £15.00 is due from you to us, this is payable immediately and is not refundable other than in the event of breach or negligence by us. This is applicable to all monthly subscriptions and also pre-paid packages.
6. The repeat electronic payment amount is due from you to us. You are obligated to make the “Minimum No. of repeat payments” stated with the first one being paid on the date of joining and then every month thereafter. Unless stated otherwise, the minimum number of repeat payments is 6.
6.1 You are obligated to make every monthly payment regardless of non attendance, except where the cancellation terms below or any terms which are specifically mentioned online are met.
7. The first payment will be taken upon completion of your online registration. If this date is beyond the 15th day of the month, you will only be charged 50% of the standard monthly fee for that month.
7.1. Future payments will be processed on the first working day of each calendar month.
8. If you fail to pay any monies due under this agreement or if any electronic payment/direct debit is returned unpaid or any cheque is returned unpaid or if any other form of payment is not honoured for whatever reason, you shall pay us on demand an administration fee of £15 (which we require to cover our costs of seeking to pursue such payment from you).
9. You agree to advise us promptly of any change to the members details provided.
10. If you fail to pay any amount due under this agreement for a period of more than thirty days, then we may pass the debt to a third party company for collection. The reasonable and direct costs incurred in employing the third party company will be borne by you including costs in tracing you if you have changed your address without telling us.
11. Once you have completed the Minimum No. of monthly repeat payments, we will automatically continue collecting the repeat payment amount every month unless you cancel (in which case you should give us not less than 30 days’ notice). Your membership will be extended by one month each payment (“Renewal Period”). This Renewal amount may only be amended if we advise you in writing giving not less than 30 days’ notice.
Please note – If your membership included the benefit of a Free Period then we will stop making collections during that Free Period and recommence making collections when this free period has finished.
12. During this Renewal Period you can cancel your membership by emailing us with your request.
13. Relocation: This agreement can be cancelled in the event that your new permanent address is more than 15 miles away from the facility upon receipt of a copy utility bill or bank statement showing the new address.
14. Permanent illness or injury: This agreement may be cancelled in the event of permanent illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
15. Redundancy: This agreement can be cancelled upon appropriate proof of redundancy from your employer or other loss of livelihood. Please note – ANY Cancellation for the above reasons will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
16. Breach: This agreement can be cancelled if we are in breach of contract including if we do not provide facilities or services you may reasonably expect and we have fallen well below that standard.
17. Temporary Illness or Injury: This agreement may be frozen in the event of serious temporary illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical practitioner.
18. Pregnancy: This agreement can be frozen if you become pregnant for a maximum of 6 months pre-birth and a maximum of 6 months post-birth upon the appropriate proof being given.
Please note – ANY Freeze will not be effected until the appropriate proof is provided and received.
19. Any cancellation in breach of these terms will incur a £50 fee. In addition you will be required to pay the full non-member price for all sessions attended, minus the amount you have already paid in monthly subscription fees.
19. You agree to comply with the participation agreement which you will have received upon arriving which can also be found on our website. This relates to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these rules at any time provided we give you reasonable advance notice of the change.
20. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly at a future date.
21. We may assign the benefit of this agreement and our rights there under to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. You may transfer your membership to another person provided that such person pay a Joining Fee signs an agreement with us and accepts the balance of any remaining Minimum No. of electronic payments.
22. If any part of this agreement is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
23. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the club’s rules. In this event you will not be liable to pay any further repeat payments, provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.